Your World My World: Explore the lives of four children from around the world
Similarities and differences
MetadataShow full item record
Document typeEducation resource
Children love learning from other children! This resource for 4-7 year olds, helps learners to explore their own lives - and the world around them - by looking at the lives of four children from around the world.
These stories of children from Ethiopia, Brazil, Russia, and India, allow discussion of themes such as "Myself", "Helping others", and "Caring and Sharing".
- Reflect on the importance of names and identity
- Identify similarities and differences in our lives and our families
- Feel positive about ourselves
- Consider how friends care for each other
- Understand what it means to help others
- Develop listening skills
- Think about our dreams for the future
- Explore an environmental issue
Owing to the publication date of this resource, some of the content (including statistics and links) may need updating.