Welcome to the Oxfam Digital Repository
Oxfam is proud to share the knowledge and experience it has gained over 70 years working in more than 90 countries. Our digital repository provides access to a wide range of publications including: case studies and evaluations; journal articles; research reports and datasets; technical and policy briefs; and training manuals. All items can be accessed free of charge and in full text with resources available in a range of formats (including documents, presentations, images and videos) and languages.
Visit Oxfam Policy & Practice to find out more about our advocacy, development and humanitarian work and to read the latest from our blog. To find out more about our campaigns or supporting our mission, visit the Oxfam website.
For further information, including copyright, use or submissions, see our about section.
- The Case for Improved Water Resource Management in Kirkuk Governorate, Iraq
- Yemen: Catastrophic cholera crisis
- Enabling Access to Non-Food Items in an Emergency Response: A review of Oxfam programmes
- 'You aren't human any more': Migrants expose the harrowing situation in Libya and the impact of European policies
- Methodology for Assessing Humanitarian Funding Flows to Local and National Actors