Welcome to the Oxfam Digital Repository
Oxfam is proud to share the knowledge and experience it has gained over 70 years working in more than 90 countries. Our digital repository provides access to a wide range of publications including: case studies and evaluations; journal articles; research reports and datasets; technical and policy briefs; and training manuals. All items can be accessed free of charge and in full text with resources available in a range of formats (including documents, presentations, images and videos) and languages.
Visit Oxfam Policy & Practice to find out more about our advocacy, development and humanitarian work and to read the latest from our blog. To find out more about our campaigns or supporting our mission, visit the Oxfam website.
For further information, including copyright, use or submissions, see our about section.
- High-Priced Medicines and Lack of Needs-Driven Innovation: A global crisis that fuels inequality
- Oxfam’s Future of Business Initiative: Promoting equitable businesses and fourth sector development
- A Fresh Analysis of the Disaster Management Capacity in Iraq: Iraqi local organizations’ and state agencies’ capacity to manage humanitarian responses
- Mapping and Monitoring WASH Facilities: Integrating mobile data collection and GIS tools for better monitoring in Tanzania
- Improving Coordination through Mapping: Using GIS to map community boreholes in South Sudan