Welcome to the Oxfam Digital Repository
Oxfam is proud to share the knowledge and experience it has gained over 70 years working in more than 90 countries. Our digital repository provides access to a wide range of publications including: case studies and evaluations; journal articles; research reports and datasets; technical and policy briefs; and training manuals. All items can be accessed free of charge and in full text with resources available in a range of formats (including documents, presentations, images and videos) and languages.
Visit Oxfam Policy & Practice to find out more about our advocacy, development and humanitarian work and to read the latest from our blog. To find out more about our campaigns or supporting our mission, visit the Oxfam website.
For further information, including copyright, use or submissions, see our about section.
- Land But No Freedom: Debt, poverty and human suffering in the Philippine banana trade
- Supermarket Responsibilities for Supply Chain Workers' Rights: Continuing challenges in seafood supply chains and the case for stronger supermarket action
- Human Suffering in Italy’s Agricultural Value Chain
- Ripe for Change: Methodology and datasets
- German Supermarket Supply Chains: Ending the human suffering behind our food